Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu better watch out

skisix@38

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JohnDoe

• 88Skier

• WakeGirl

• mlange

Both the 196 and 206 are being dropped.

From http://www.planetnautique.com/index.php?na...pic&t=14818

Is the Ski Nautique 200 taking the place of the Ski Nautique 196? What’s the fate of the 206 and 216? If the 196 is going away, when will the last 196 be produced?

GREG: The Ski Nautique 200 is the new tournament boat from Nautique. The Ski Nautique 200 is replacing the current Ski Nautique 196 and 206 in our product line. Once skiers feel the difference the Ski Nautique 200 make in their performances, this revolutionary, new boat will definitely be requested at all events.

ANDY: I am very confident with Greg’s statement; Nautique has taken the pull and wake characteristics to a whole new level.

BILL: The Ski Nautique 216 continues to be available as a Limited Package.

OK, earlier I said that CC would have 3.5 options for a ski boat...now it's 2. And made their flagship longer, fatter, and heavier. Given the performance of the rxli, I'm confident that they made a great performing boat, but would point out that CC is contributing to the bulging size of ski boats (which is fine).

One of the interviewees on the planet nautique site said that pulling Andy at 41 off was easier than pulling his Dad with a 196 at 22 off :unsure: