Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Enzo Sac in LSV

vpracer

Anyone try to fit an Enzo sac in the LSV without removing any tanks. Wondering if it would fit in the locker and under the seats?

It will fit but will not fill up all the way. I tried one and the dimension just don't work. I looked into a custom bag that would fit and have a little more weight but I could not loose the $$$. So we still put a 750 in the trunk and 750 on the seat

It will fit but will not fill up all the way. I tried one and the dimension just don't work. I looked into a custom bag that would fit and have a little more weight but I could not loose the $$$. So we still put a 750 in the trunk and 750 on the seat

C28 - Do you know the volume that filled the enzo when you tried it. It would be nice to know since I am thinking about doing the same thing. I figure 1150 lbs is better than 750 lbs in the trunk.

The arm only filled up 1/3 of the way, The locker sack filled up but there was alot of room agent the back seat thats why I was going to do a custom sack that would get almost 1300 # by filling all of the space under the seats and the whole trunk. The enzo sack for $ 500 which did a good job but for $ 800 to have a totally custom sack thats the way to go when I get the cash.

Thats what i was afraid of. Was hoping it would fit nicely under the seats. I'm with you, $500 for an ill fitting bag, i don't think so. Can have two 750's way cheaper but seems like alot of filling time with all those bags.

2008 Ceturion Enzo SV240 250lb. bow, 250lb. mid-ship, 1450lb. Enzo Sac at 11.5 mph with trim tab up. All ballast filled and drained with the flip of a switch(s) with everythig under the seats/no bags in the seats or floor. Total Ballast : under 2,000lbs.

enzo_sv240.jpg

Yeah Yeah yeah....should have bought a centurion. Well sell me some bags and have your boy come hook it all up for me.

Yeah Yeah yeah....should have bought a centurion. Well sell me some bags and have your boy come hook it all up for me.

You need to get out and ride with us one weekend!

You never invite me! JK. I have to get my wedge fixed (pos) but i do want to add some bags. I will call you.

Call let's ride this weekend... Rockon.gif

Just talked to Mike @ Barefoot about the enzo sac and other alternatives. He suggested that the enzo sac is a good match for the lsv trunk. The only issue is the cooler on the starboard side - it will not allow the arm section to fill totally. He also said that custom sacs are only ~ $100 more to make, so for $600 you get a custom sac but will probably hold a little less water. Take your pick!

2008 Ceturion Enzo SV240 250lb. bow, 250lb. mid-ship, 1450lb. Enzo Sac at 11.5 mph with trim tab up. All ballast filled and drained with the flip of a switch(s) with everythig under the seats/no bags in the seats or floor. Total Ballast : under 2,000lbs.

enzo_sv240.jpg

That's a a good lookin wake!

-Paul