Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Heater shower install

Hey gang. I just got my 301HC heater and 101SC shower and I am ready to install. The heatercraft instructions are pretty vague, but I am sure I could muddle thru. Does anyone here have install pics , hints, or know of a better link for install instructions and locations? Thanks, your input is appreciated.

Dave

Edited by SunDoo

Heres some pics of a heater install under the driver's side dash.

I've also had one under the passenger side dash but didn't have amps & batteries in there like I do now. They each had their advantages. I think if I was going to do anything special now, I'd install all Hot Tubes & no vents at all. They just seem more useful & appreciated.

Also use the Y adapter for the return hose. It'll give you more heat at idle RPMs.

Thanks Bill, great pics! Do you have any on the shower? I noticed it was on that page at one time. I agree with extra hottubes.....I am hoping to get one just behind the cooler behind the driver and one in the walk thru. My subwoofer is under the dash....will be some creative work to get the heater in there. It is only a sealed 10", but that hose sure eats up space.

Dave

Hey Dave,

I haven't ever done the shower install before so I can't be of much help. My current boat does have a shower but it was in there when we got it. And frankly we don't use it much at all. Occasionally someone will want to use it & we dig the showerhead out of all the vests & stuff stashed in the back. The controls are mounted under the middle, back seat (Vride), and the showerhead & power switch inside the rear storage on the passenger side.

Here is the install docs on the Heatercraft.com site. Good luck with your project.