Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Please read before making any wise cracks!!

Ndawg12

I'll probably catch a lot of crap for this question but at least it's not a fishing pole and it's for the little kids!!

Anyways, I'm planning my first big outing on the "new to me" vride. 9 people on the boat all day!! I have my 2 wakeboards up in the racks out of the way. I bungee strap the......tube :blush: to the transom (once again it's for the kids). I'm also taking a kneeboard for the kids but would like some suggestions on where to store it. Just wondering if anyone had any tricks that I'm not thinking of.

Send me a PM if you want to remain anonymous, I'll understand.

Put it upside down ontop of the tower so it spans the crossbar and top of the tower. Bungee it in place while you're on the lake and not using it. You can even wrap the knee strap around the top of the tower for added security.

If you have a bimini up this probably won't work. On the other hand if you have a kneeboard strapped up there you probably won't need a bimini top up there :) .

I'll probably catch a lot of crap for this question but at least it's not a fishing pole and it's for the little kids!!

Anyways, I'm planning my first big outing on the "new to me" vride. 9 people on the boat all day!! I have my 2 wakeboards up in the racks out of the way. I bungee strap the......tube :blush: to the transom (once again it's for the kids). I'm also taking a kneeboard for the kids but would like some suggestions on where to store it. Just wondering if anyone had any tricks that I'm not thinking of.

the back of a storage shed Dontknow.gif

9 people on the boat all day, doesn't sound like a lot of fun to me...and maybe a little unsanitary.

seriously, it is going to be in your way all day unless you are drifting, then it can be kept in the lake. Just how much fun is this kneeboard thing anyway?

the back of a storage shed Dontknow.gif

9 people on the boat all day, doesn't sound like a lot of fun to me...and maybe a little unsanitary.

seriously, it is going to be in your way all day unless you are drifting, then it can be kept in the lake. Just how much fun is this kneeboard thing anyway?

I knew it!! You guys are hilarious!! I do have a bimini, I might be able to make that work though. What about wedged down beside the driver seat??

I put both of our kneeboard upside down on the bimini. I have a couple of straps that hold them down nicely. I wouldn't be going 40 mph across the lake though. Also depending on the tube size, I have strapped one up there as well. Lots of times we will just anchor the tube on the water and just board, surf in that area. Lots of people will just hang out on the tube and swim for a little break.

Edited by trentj6930
martinarcher

I bought a rack for our kneeboard. I won't leave the house without a good Hydroslide kneeboard. :-) W2W's on a kneeboard are just as fun as a wakeboard. Thumbup.gif I do agree, without a rack they suck to store on the boat!

I put both of our kneeboard upside down on the bimini. I have a couple of straps that hold them down nicely. I wouldn't be going 40 mph across the lake though. Also depending on the tube size, I have strapped one up there as well. Lots of times we will just anchor the tube on the water and just board, surf in that area. Lots of people will just hang out on the tube and swim for a little break.

I think we have a winner, I will run a bungee from end to end on the bimini. then I'll slide the kneeboard under that and the bungee will be between the strap. That should hold it, we probably wont go over 23mph anyways.

I think we have a winner, I will run a bungee from end to end on the bimini. then I'll slide the kneeboard under that and the bungee will be between the strap. That should hold it, we probably wont go over 23mph anyways.

What do I win? Clap.gif

What do I win? Clap.gif

A free kneeboard pull, come on down!!

Friday and I am not at work. Got some stone work finished on the house, going camping and golfing! Doesn't get much better than that!! Almost beer time.

Friday and I am not at work. Got some stone work finished on the house, going camping and golfing! Doesn't get much better than that!! Almost beer time.

Almost? It's noon somewhere! Beer.gif

Almost? It's noon somewhere! Beer.gif

Plus1.gif and that's when I do my best work. Theres nothing like the ingenuity of liquid brains!!