Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

You'd think he paying us

Pondking

Had a warranty problem with my cover. Ok stuff happens. Cory very quickly took care of warranty work and made some other minor repairs he found at no charge. He then calls and says "would I like him to do anything else to the cover" and suggested a couple of things that others have done. Again no charge.

Cory should teach courses on customer service. No one better!

You got me for life, and I have no doubt that there are many on this site that feel the same.

Oh yeah ...great covers too. Thumbup.gif

Edit: Sorry 'bout grammer in title. oops

Edited by Pondking
martinarcher

I agree - Cory is a class act and is currently working on making a pattern for my boat. What a great guy to deal with. Thumbup.gif I went with him exclusively due to testimonials about his covers that I read here. I can't wait to get my cover!!

Yea, he probably should be paying the Crew. I just referred a neighbor to him a week ago, based on you guys! I have a Rankin!

Come to find out Cory made him a screamin deal. I think it's supposed to be in today.

Cory is a class act in every sense of the word. I'm lucky he lives only a few minutes from me and I can go over there anytime I need to. He patterned and made me a new cover for my 09 23. This is my second cover from him and he does great work and stands behind his products.

And to add to this guy's legacy...last year at our CA. Weekend on the Water, he donated a custom cover to our raffle.

Super cool!!

Yea, he probably should be paying the Crew. I just referred a neighbor to him a week ago, based on you guys! I have a Rankin!

Come to find out Cory made him a screamin deal. I think it's supposed to be in today.

They also make quality covers. Cory used to work for Rankin. I've liked my Evolution cover more than my Rankin, but there's nothing wrong with Rankin.

I agree with all of the previous 100% and the thing I think is cool (I just noticed this the other day as I saw one of his posts) he has been a member for quite a while and only has like 100 posts. With all the "I need a cover" posts I think he sits back and smiles as we all refer his product, he doesn't chime and push his product on anyone. He's the main reason I'm a member to this site, for reasons I'm not able to disclose, and I've bee addicted ever since!!

I agree with the comments regarding Cory. Really helpful with lots of info. He even gave me a call at home to talk about his covers. Don't find that kind of service very often.

Man those are cool looking covers - I can't wait for mine! Yahoo.gif

You have no idea. Cory and I came up with an awesome cover when we did mine. I helped him template my boat in my garage. I can honestly say that I have a cover like you will never see anywhere else. I'll get into more detail when Cory tells me it's cool, but for now we're working on fine tuning some things. In the end it will be the absolutely best towing cover you can get your hands on period, designed and built specifically for towing. Not an all in one cover like is now offered by everyone.

More to come......

Edited by 06vlx
post-4739-1244952513_thumb.jpgI tow my LSV with the cover in place twice a month, 250 miles each way. Never any issues at all. It is the best!
post-4739-1244952513_thumb.jpgI tow my LSV with the cover in place twice a month, 250 miles each way. Never any issues at all. It is the best!

Just curious, where are you going 250 miles from Pocatello? Seems like there are a lot of good spots close. THX

Cory is a class act in every sense of the word. I'm lucky he lives only a few minutes from me and I can go over there anytime I need to. He patterned and made me a new cover for my 09 23. This is my second cover from him and he does great work and stands behind his products.

Can u post pics of ur 09 cover? thx.

Here you go.

newcoverandspeakers009.jpg

newcoverandspeakers010.jpg

newcoverandspeakers006.jpg

newcoverandspeakers007.jpg

newcoverandspeakers008.jpg

newcoverandspeakers002.jpg

newcoverandspeakers001-1.jpg

The cover is a little different in the back now that we made a couple changes to it but this gives you the idea. It's not the outside of the cover that's such an original concept, it's the material and what's underneith the cover that's the original concept. This material is not sunbrella.

So whats the material? And what is better about it?

I'll go into that when I do a writeup on this new cover when I get the go-ahead from Cory.

I tow my LSV with the cover in place twice a month, 250 miles each way. Never any issues at all. It is the best!

Just curious, where are you going 250 miles from Pocatello? Seems like there are a lot of good spots close. THX

I spend half of each month in Boise and take the boat with me so it doesn't get lonely! Lots of places with water at both ends of state.

Edited by H2Idah0