Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

It can’t be that tough…can it?

2 ThumbsUp

Got my darkside on today  Crazy.gif  before the slalom ski touched the water.  What seemed to work the best was getting my back foot under my arse.  Add to that a smooth pull from Mrs. Thumbs and I pretty much popped right out of the water.  It was all good (and alot less work).  Thanks to all for the comments and suggestions.

Congrats dark sider...can't wait to see ya throw down back there behind the RLXi. You got a big sak for it?

Don't let that ski get too much dust. I did and now I feel like the human crank bait when I slalom. Never used to have any problems getting up on slalom. Went for YEARS w/o any issues getting up. Took me 4 pulls once this year. Cry.gif

We got the wakeboard with the idea that it would allow us to do other things once the glass smooth water disappeared.

It took alot to see that smooth water and say, "I think I'll start with the wakeboard." Crazy.gif Both kids looked at me and said, "really?"