Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Paradise Watersports Arizona

coz

Just wanted to give a shout out to Dustin, Steve & crew at Paradise Az for getting my boat fixed on such short notice, thanks dudes Rockon.gif

As you can see from my signature I'm one of the other guys Whistling.gif I called every boat repair shop here in the phoenix valley including the only MC dealer in the state, and MC was keeping in check with thier crappy CS so I'd never take my boat there Ranting.gif and all the other guys were booked until july Shocking.gif I called Paradise and they said they were booked for 3 weeks Cry.gif but after talking for a while he said let me go out back and see if we can squeeze you in, sure enough he came back and said we can do it if you bring it in friday Yahoo.gif not only did they fix the boat but they are without a doubt A-1 on customer service. Thanks Dustin, Steve and all the guys at Paradise Watersports for squeezing me in and getting me back on the water so quick Thumbup.gif

Just wanted to give a shout out to Dustin, Steve & crew at Paradise Az for getting my boat fixed on such short notice, thanks dudes Rockon.gif

As you can see from my signature I'm one of the other guys Whistling.gif I called every boat repair shop here in the phoenix valley including the only MC dealer in the state, and MC was keeping in check with thier crappy CS so I'd never take my boat there Ranting.gif and all the other guys were booked until july Shocking.gif I called Paradise and they said they were booked for 3 weeks Cry.gif but after talking for a while he said let me go out back and see if we can squeeze you in, sure enough he came back and said we can do it if you bring it in friday Yahoo.gif not only did they fix the boat but they are without a doubt A-1 on customer service. Thanks Dustin, Steve and all the guys at Paradise Watersports for squeezing me in and getting me back on the water so quick Thumbup.gif

nice to hear those stories. a small repair i presume, like removing the pickle fork and re-shaping the front end so it looks good. Tease2.gif

nice to hear those stories. a small repair i presume, like removing the pickle fork and re-shaping the front end so it looks good. Tease2.gif

LMFAO!!!!! no, I'm not a fan of those either Dontknow.gif but if you've ever riden behind an X you'll see the fork has nothing to do with the awesome wake they throw Whistling.gif turned out to be the IAC and the part was on back order for about 7 days so Dustin said if I could find one at a napa or somewhere I could bring it in and they'd install it Thumbup.gif I found one in about 10 minutes from the napa right down the street Yahoo.gif I'd like to see any other dealer let you buy the parts and bring them in to install :unsure: 99% of dealers would say no, we buy the parts and we install them.