Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Fuse panel

Where is the fuse panel located on a '99 Wakesetter? I know there is one for the swtiches down below the dash on the right side, but I'm looking for the main fuse panel. I haven't really looked hard yet, but I thought maybe someone could save me some time.

Daniel

Where is the fuse panel located on a '99 Wakesetter?  I know there is one for the swtiches down below the dash on the right side, but I'm looking for the main fuse panel.  I haven't really looked hard yet, but I thought maybe someone could save me some time.

Daniel

What specifically are you looking for???

I had a '99 LXI. There was a bunch of breakers below the throttle, and the reset for the ECM is a red button either on or near the ECM at the back of the motor. I also remember a plastic cover (maybe under the carbon fiber trim piece) that I removed once and there were a couple of breakers there too.

Good luck!

Pat

My 9V plugs are not working, and I have a feeling that it is a burnt out fuse. I'm pretty sure that the fuses underneath the throttle are for the dash switches, BICBW.

My 9V plugs are not working, and I have a feeling that it is a burnt out fuse.  I'm pretty sure that the fuses underneath the throttle are for the dash switches, BICBW.

I'm pretty sure that even in 'lil 'ol Dixie those plugs are 12V. Biggrin.gif

Try looking at the back of the socket. Check the wires with a test light. I found that the stock 12V sockets SUCK. I replaced both (and added two) in my '04. Both had actually fallen apart.

Pat

On the 2000 Sunsetter VLX I used to have, the outlets were fed from the main terminal strip under the throttle. The connectors were not pushed on very well and would loosen up and disconnect. They were very hard to reach without taking everything apart. Once I got a good connection, I never had any other problems with them.

My 9V plugs are not working, and I have a feeling that it is a burnt out fuse.  I'm pretty sure that the fuses underneath the throttle are for the dash switches, BICBW.

I'm pretty sure that even in 'lil 'ol Dixie those plugs are 12V. Biggrin.gif

Try looking at the back of the socket. Check the wires with a test light. I found that the stock 12V sockets SUCK. I replaced both (and added two) in my '04. Both had actually fallen apart.

Pat

:Doh: All this humidity is getting to me. Crazy.gif