Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Will this Sac Set fit?

Tedro

The Fly High Pro X V-Drive Sac Set is 16x16x40" and are 400lbs each. Would you all recommend this size and weight for my boat in additon to my wedge and midship ballast for surfing? I am considering these versus the larger Fly High Pro X series 20x20x50" which are 750lbs each. I didnt know if the latter would fit in my locker.

If you have the hard tanks still in the locker then I would go with the 440s. you could have one in the locker and one on the seat.

No hard tanks. You think the Fat Sac 20x50 will fit in my lockers?

If you have the hard tanks still in the locker then I would go with the 440s. you could have one in the locker and one on the seat.

They fit perfect in my 07 after I took my hard tanks out.

Any problems with the floor bending with 700+ lbs in that locker?

They will fit and will provide a large wake but have found that the 440's give me some room in the locker for storage and with a 440 bag in the center up front it give's off a great wake and if you can't pull off tricks with that then you need to go back to the basics. Now for surfing I will load up a 750 on surf side seat and put the 440 up front on surf side. Makes for a sweet wake.

No - I only fill surf side and have it plumbed so probably not actually getting 750lbs but still a huge improvement over the factory 250's I had originally. I have seen numerous posts and seen a bunch of installs using 750's with no floor problems at all.

No - I only fill surf side and have it plumbed so probably not actually getting 750lbs but still a huge improvement over the factory 250's I had originally. I have seen numerous posts and seen a bunch of installs using 750's with no floor problems at all.

Ok thanks.