Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Power Wedge Stuck- '06 VLX

My Power Wedge got stuck halfway down yesterday and will not move in either direction even when I am moving slowly. It used to go down all the way whether I am moving or not. I checked the fuses and none have popped. I opened up the dash board switches and tested the Power Wedge switch by testing it on another electrical function and it works. The switch only has 3 wires on it and I found a yellow wire, and 3 more wires that were not connected to anything else.

Does anyone know how many wires are supposed be connected to the Power Wedge Switch?

Also, are there any more fuses other than the ones below the radio, next to the red auto/cutoff lanyard?

THANK YOU!!! That was the problem. Thanks for including the picture, if you didn't include it, I'd still be out there looking for it because it was hiding above all the other wires.

You saved me BIG TIME!

Thanks again!

Mark