Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Jump Seat

Corey Thomas

I'm just wondering if any of you guys know where I can find a jump seat for my responce. I've tried a couple times to search

for them but have had no luck. All i can find are junk. Thanks

I ordered mine from my dealer, it was about $375...way too much for what it is, but we use it a lot.

Plus1.gif for talking to your dealer. I think they can order one from the factory, that way it matches your upholstery.

Oh, bring your VIN when you go to order it and they use the same upholstery they used to make your boat.

What colour are you looking for?

I am in Canada (therefore no duty for crossing a border). I bought several of these a while back. I settled on keeping two that match my '98 Response interior prefectly.... and so the one that I initially bought (white/moonbeam/yellow piping) is just sitting in my basement.

I know I paid about $200 Cdn for it. (NOT US, just those tiny little Cdn dollars.) If I can recover my costs (plus shipping), I would sell.

If the colour is right..... I can email you a few pictures.

By the way, these are GREAT additions to your boat. I keep the other two on hand all the time. They fit on either side of the motor box. For skiing, it lets shortline skiers do their stuff. When boarders want more weight in the back.... we simply slide them further aft.(Note: The rear seat is NEVER in my boat.... just the launch seats.)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
What colour are you looking for?

I am in Canada (therefore no duty for crossing a border). I bought several of these a while back. I settled on keeping two that match my '98 Response interior prefectly.... and so the one that I initially bought (white/moonbeam/yellow piping) is just sitting in my basement.

I know I paid about $200 Cdn for it. (NOT US, just those tiny little Cdn dollars.) If I can recover my costs (plus shipping), I would sell.

If the colour is right..... I can email you a few pictures.

By the way, these are GREAT additions to your boat. I keep the other two on hand all the time. They fit on either side of the motor box. For skiing, it lets shortline skiers do their stuff. When boarders want more weight in the back.... we simply slide them further aft.(Note: The rear seat is NEVER in my boat.... just the launch seats.)

I am interested in buying this seat from you for my response lxi. Can you call me 403 606-7787 or email me at [email protected] if you still have it. I am in Calgary

thanks

Mark

Rather than going through your dealer I'd look into getting one custom made or buying used. That way you aren't forking out an arm and a leg. It may not match perfectly but I am sure you can find an upholstery colour that looks good. I've been tossing around the idea of making my own frame and finding someone to do the upholstery for me.

Just checking Malibu site. I'll call you on Wed. Too late now.

My personal email is DOUG's EMAIL ADDRESS!. If you give me yours, I can take/send some digital photos.

I bought this one, and shortly afterwards, I was able to get my hands on TWO that matched my boat's colours. So this white/moonbeam, with yellow piping is now avail.... sitting in my basement.

AWESOME, I finally got someone elses personal email I can use when I register on all these p0rn sites!! Yahoo.gif ..man mine keeps getting spammed...

FYI: For the future, put your email like this:

doughickey[at]sympatico[dot]ca

Keeps the spambots from fishing your email off of sites.

BTW: Here is a thread on TMC where a guy made his own

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showth...erver+jump+seat

Edited by areamike
  • 2 weeks later...

AreaMike: Good advice re the email address.

I have removed my post with the email address.

AreaMike..... would you be so kind to remove your post (that includes my email info)?

Thanks.

I'm just wondering if any of you guys know where I can find a jump seat for my response. I've tried a couple times to search

Corey,

If you don't have any luck finding a jump seat i can help you get a factory made one to match your interior. All Malibu needs to match it is your hull id and if you have it i like to send a photo of the interior so they have something to verify from how your interior is laid out.

Thanks

-Paul

I'm just wondering if any of you guys know where I can find a jump seat for my response. I've tried a couple times to search

Corey,

If you don't have any luck finding a jump seat i can help you get a factory made one to match your interior. All Malibu needs to match it is your hull id and if you have it i like to send a photo of the interior so they have something to verify from how your interior is laid out.

Thanks

-Paul

Paul I may be interested as well. How much are these bad boys?

• 5 months later...

Just got my Christmas present over the weekend, thanks Paul / Bakes!!! Love it and it matches perfect!

post-2790-127050309197_thumb.jpg

You're welcome! Looks awesome!!!!

-Paul

• 5 years later...
  • 6 years later...