Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Malibu Owner

swatman

Well last week I pulled the trigger and bought a 2005 Sunscape LSV 21 footer. After reading in the forums I knew that I had to get a Malibu, these forums have been a great source of information. Coming from my 1994 Celeberty I/O I am so stoked. This boat has tons of room and tons of storage and handles like a sports car. The only questions I have is there a good internet retailer of factory parts? I thought that the boat had a depth finder in it but it doesn't so I am considering adding the Malibu one.

Also the boat had a new impeller last year but would you recomend one every year or every two. The boat only has 129 hours on it but I want to avoid being stranded on the river or lake.

Thanks in advance for your help.