Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sony Puck Shutoff Switch

aaudii5150

I have three pucks in a 2007 LSV and want to be able to turn the back two off with a switch from the front. If any of you have a wife that likes to play "DJ" then you know why I want them, not to mention the people that always bump into them.

I have three pucks in a 2007 LSV and want to be able to turn the back two off with a switch from the front. If any of you have a wife that likes to play "DJ" then you know why I want them, not to mention the people that always bump into them.

I don't know if you can shut off the remotes, but shutting off the wife's ability to DJ, could be bad for your boating future......

I don't know if you can shut off the remotes, but shutting off the wife's ability to DJ, could be bad for your boating future......

Morelike better for everyone..... I'm more worried about the randoms changing songs from the seat control or people bumping the volume on the swim deck......

The wife will play DJ if she has a puck or not.....

you have to unplug it. I have the same boat. I unplugged one of the plugs on the one by the back seat. It still lights up but will not run anything. easy to do. I don't miss that one at all. People bump it all the time.

• 3 weeks later...

Tomfish

Thanks for the advise.... I finaly found the cables that will turn the thing off....

Thanks for the advise!