Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

50th Masters Tournament (waterski)

lakewaterjunky

not going this year...but I have been to the Masters in years past. A total blast! You will love the tournament! and the scenery is not bad either Whistling.gif

I was there last year with the Rogue Riders crew. But this year, we'll be an hour north of Atlanta riding all weekend. Rockon.gifAny other kneeboarders on here? The Rogue Riders Fly-in is the event of the year. http://www.therogueriders.com (shameless plug)

Not me, but I took your advice and got my son a Cinch strap for his board this year and he loves it. It holds him in much better on his inverts.

Sooo looking forward to it, I have been trying to get there for many years

they have made alot of changes at Callaway and it may be a log-jam getting in/out

hopefully not

Great Mexican rest. in town