Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Maybe Moving

rmarch

Sorry if this is the wrong forum. Question to all the Texas Bu owners. May have an oportunity to move to the San Antonio or Austin area. I have never been there. Any info about lakes, schools, life style ect would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Ron

Edited by rmarch
Sorry if this is the wrong forum. Question to all the Teaxs Bu owners. May have an oportunity to move to the San Antonio or Austin area. I have never been there. Any info about lakes, schools, life style ect would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Ron

You'll love Austin! I have lived in AZ {Gilbert} and Waco TX {100 mile north of Austin} The people are great and lots of water.

but the best thing is Freebirds!!

Edited by cyoda44

Better learn to spell it before you get there. Texans might have an issue with it. Rockon.gif

Check out Austin. The skiing in that area is a LOT better than around San Antonio.

Better learn to spell it before you get there. Texans might have an issue with it. Rockon.gif

Check out Austin. The skiing in that area is a LOT better than around San Antonio.

You are right there, :Doh: I would fix it but don't know how.

If you guys will finish the gun law your legislature is working on and seceded from the union, I think you will have a lot of new citizens to add to state. (Me Included)

Sorry if this is the wrong forum. Question to all the Teaxs Bu owners. May have an oportunity to move to the San Antonio or Austin area. I have never been there. Any info about lakes, schools, life style ect would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Ron

You'll love Austin! I have lived in AZ {Gilbert} and Waco TX {100 mile north of Austin} The people are great and lots of water.

but the best thing is Freebirds!!

Freebirds is awesome...

Welcome to Central Texas! If you get the chance to move here, take it. You won't regret it!

I'm your dealer. Central Texas Water Sports. Right on I-35 in Round Rock just a little bit North of Austin.

www.ctws.us

Come see us!