Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Input Required ASAP,Options 2007 VLV

robe39

Looking for some advice on options for my first boat. Buying a new 2007 VLX. Listed below is the current build. Please advise on any additional equip anyone feels is a MUST or worth the xtra $. I'll add before I take delivery.

Indmar 320 LCR

Dept finder

Sony w/ 4 fosgate spks

2 pair pull up cleats

heater 3 outlet

polished manual wedge

cs boat cover/x tower cutbacks

mc bimini top and boot w/add colour

2 mc wakeboard rack

4 mc ss lights

4 mc bullet rockford fosgate

kicker 700.5 amp w/ l5 sub

BMS

mid/rear ballast system

procision pro speed control

Thanks

MalibuNation
Looking for some advice on options for my first boat. Buying a new 2007 VLX. Listed below is the current build. Please advise on any additional equip anyone feels is a MUST or worth the xtra $. I'll add before I take delivery.

Indmar 320 LCR

Dept finder

Sony w/ 4 fosgate spks

2 pair pull up cleats

heater 3 outlet

polished manual wedge

cs boat cover/x tower cutbacks

mc bimini top and boot w/add colour

2 mc wakeboard rack

4 mc ss lights

4 mc bullet rockford fosgate

kicker 700.5 amp w/ l5 sub

BMS

mid/rear ballast system

procision pro speed control

Thanks

Welcome Clap.gif

I take it is a left over 2007?

What tower are you getting?

I love my Flush Pro which allows you to hook a hose to your boat and run it on land.

Hands down I would only tow my Bu with a dual axle trailer. I have a swing tongue on it and spare tire kit.

I'm a motorhead ... and will leave it at that.

Edited by MalibuNation

Agreed, tandem trailer is safer for towing should you have a tire blow. If your'e only towing a couple miles to the local ski spot and/or if the ramp is just deep enough, stay with single axle. Tandems are harder to manuver around when pushing by hand (if you have a tight area where you store the boat) and require a little more depth at ramp to unload.

I've got an 07 VLX and would definately recommend bow balast. A must for wake surfing, etc.

I've got an 07 VLX and would definately recommend bow balast. A must for wake surfing, etc.

If you plan on wakeskating or surfing you might want to make sure you get the new 09 titan DLX racks....here with the combo forks

Edited by cyoda44

If you plan on wakeskating or surfing you might want to make sure you get the new 09 titan DLX racks....here with the combo forks

Any idea what the cost of the spinnerr rack is?

Any idea what the cost of the spinnerr rack is?

i don't know exactly...somewhere between $500 and $600 according to the tower