Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

board recomendation for my daughter

ilovetrains

My 7 year old is wanting to learn how to ride. I want to set her up with something she will like, she can learn to ride on, and will hopefully last her a few years. Any suggestions?

I would say a trainer pair of combo's. These are super easy to get up on and ride. They also don't cost to much. Take a look at Overtons as they have lots of these.

I assume you are talking about a wakeboard. I would look at the Hyperlite Motive. Its a great board to learn on. The 119cm would probably be the best size for her, however she will probably outgrow that size in about 2 years. My son got a Hyperlite Motive 128cm when he was 8 I think. It still fits him at 10 years old, but I don't see the 128cm Motive on Hyperlites website anymore.

I'm sure you will get many more recommendations.

Edited by shade
anyone see any good deals out there? I will check ebay after a while to see if I find something good.

Try www.grizzly-sports.com. They usually have good deals, especially on last years products. BTW, check out the Hyperlite Divine 119cm or 128cm. I think its the same board as the Motive, but is designed for females (pink/pastel colors).

Edited by shade

BTW, check out the Hyperlite Divine 119cm or 128cm. I think its the same board as the Motive, but is designed for females (pink/pastel colors).

Bought this board for my daughter and it rides like a dream for her...Novice to intermediate level.