Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu Logo T-shirts?

ed obermeier

Anyone have a source for a decent looking Malibu logo t-shirt, something like the photo below or similar (thanks Martin Archer for the logo design, copied it from your avatar) or a standard ordinary Malibu logo? Preferably NOT in white or black, white tees and I don't get along well (I always make a mess of them pretty quickly) and a black shirt in the hot sun ain't working for me either. Looked at Malibu's web site but nothing there that is of much interest at all IMO. Any ideas?

Ed

post-8409-1241614396.jpg

Anyone have a source for a decent looking Malibu logo t-shirt, something like the photo below or similar (thanks Martin Archer for the logo design, copied it from your avatar) or a standard ordinary Malibu logo? Preferably NOT in white or black, white tees and I don't get along well (I always make a mess of them pretty quickly) and a black shirt in the hot sun ain't working for me either. Looked at Malibu's web site but nothing there that is of much interest at all IMO. Any ideas?

Ed

i too would be interested in a t-shirt like this. if you hear of any let me know.

martinarcher

Haha - that's why I changed my avatar. I figured if I changed it and updated to a $50 membership I could get a cool Malibu T-Shirt. Thumbup.gif

How about this one for a black shirt? I agree - I trash white shirts like it's my job. My brother bought me a white shirt off Malibu's site and I wear the heck out of it, but I'm always getting grease or something on it.

post-7666-1241617660_thumb.png

Agreed, any of the above 3 logos on a light blue, medium blue, gray, or tan tee shirt would be perfect. I have 4 - 5 MasterCraft tees of various color and I've never even owned an MC (all given to me gratis BTW), plus a couple Supra tees (I no longer own a Supra). You'd think something like this wouldn't be too hard to come by but apparently...

Ed

Ed,

Check with your local dealer. I talked w/ a lady at the Malibu Gear and told her I was upset about the selection they offer to their customers and her response was they are now offering a limited selection online to help dealers sell the gear. I went to my dealer and picked up some nice polos with the simple malibu logo and some other T-shirts like you are requesting. our dealer had a large catalog of the gear w/ 20x more gear than listed on Malibu.

This would look awesome on a blue shirt.....

mlogo.JPG

I actually picked up two of these on EBAY from a guy in Canada. They may not me licienced and are on white shirts, but they look great.

Good Luck

I would be interested in a good quality T blue to black in color w/ any of the traditional malibu logo's in this thread.

Ed,

Check with your local dealer. I talked w/ a lady at the Malibu Gear and told her I was upset about the selection they offer to their customers and her response was they are now offering a limited selection online to help dealers sell the gear. I went to my dealer and picked up some nice polos with the simple malibu logo and some other T-shirts like you are requesting. our dealer had a large catalog of the gear w/ 20x more gear than listed on Malibu.

My nearest dealer is an 80+ mile drive each way plus he's a jerk. I'm south of KC, he's north of KC in Smithville Mo. I appreciate the info but not a real good option for me wedge88.

Does your dealer in STL have a web site etc??

Ed

Edited by ed obermeier

They just redid the pro shop portion of the website but not much manufacturer stuff is on there yet. www.stateamind.com

Ed,

My nearest dealer is an 80+ mile drive each way plus he's a jerk. I'm south of KC, he's north of KC in Smithville Mo. I appreciate the info but not a real good option for me wedge88.

Ed

It's funny you say that about the shirts on their Malibu website. I searched for a while and could not find anything that I would want to wear unless I was about 15 years old.

My wife finally felt sorry for me and found the logo with the Malibu Boats like the one above and made me two shirts with that screen on them and they look better than anything on their website.

She also had a fleece pullover stitched with the Malibu logo on it. All of them have the Malibu font and match the colors of my boat.

It was affordable and easy but had to fool with getting the t shirt shop to fool with the font for a while but it worked.

It would be nice if they would make some shirts with that Malibu Boats font and their corporate logo like I did. I would think they could sell quite a few.

You can go to 99dogs.com and create a t-shirt by adding a image. I've created a few t's with them and have always been pleased.

Edited by C_Rowe
Ed,

Ed

Ed,

Yes you dealer is a JERK, I bought my RLXI SE from that guy, what a peice of work. If it had not been the last new silver edition response I would have walked away. I will NEVER do business with him again!!!!!!!!

Yeah, but those are the new weak looking Malibu shirts. I agree with H20ski Dude, the traditional logos are the way to fly!

X2 Thumbup.gif

• 7 months later...

Thought I'd revisit this in case someone has found a source for a decent looking Malibu logo tee. I've looked at all of the suggested sites, Googled it, there is nothing available that I'm able to find unless you have something custom made in which case I need a good logo design. I have a couple but don't know how they'll turn out unless I take a chance and spend the bucks, not knowing for absolute sure what I'll end up with.

I cannot believe that there is NOWHERE to get a basic, standard Malibu logo tee shirt. Even Moomba offers a good looking logo shirt to support their brand. Come on Malibu, your SURELY have some decent looking shirts available somewhere. Frustrated.gif

Ed

Thought I'd revisit this in case someone has found a source for a decent looking Malibu logo tee. I've looked at all of the suggested sites, Googled it, there is nothing available that I'm able to find unless you have something custom made in which case I need a good logo design. I have a couple but don't know how they'll turn out unless I take a chance and spend the bucks, not knowing for absolute sure what I'll end up with.

I cannot believe that there is NOWHERE to get a basic, standard Malibu logo tee shirt. Even Moomba offers a good looking logo shirt to support their brand. Come on Malibu, your SURELY have some decent looking shirts available somewhere. Frustrated.gif

Ed

Ed, I'm stopping by the Ski Shack this week for some kids Christmas stuff so I'll check there. Hope thing are good.

Steve

Ed

Ed,

I would like to have a nice Malibu logo hat too if I could only find one.

Sorry all. I forgot about this thread. I ended up buying a couple shirts from Malibu, but still wanted a classic logo shirt. I hopped onto Cafepress's website and made my own. I also ended up making a coffee mug while I was at it and had them shipped together. The guys at work think I am completely nuts about my Malibu. Crazy.gif OK, so maybe they're right. Thumbup.gif

TShirt.jpg

DSC02840.jpgDSC02839.jpg

Ed

Malibu has never had a big swag selection to choose from, we've done most of all our our own shirts. To be honest clothing sells horrible, Even the basic Malibu Boats logo shirts and you always have to order large minimums to make it worth while so when spending cash is low it's one of the first things to go.

Seems like such a simple thing, we've tried it a few times now with no luck. Dontknow.gif Sorry and good luck!!

-Paul

I would give you the name of the guy that does our printing for us but he went out of business this fall. So i guess when it comes time for us to try it again we will be looking someplace new too.

Malibu has never had a big swag selection to choose from, we've done most of all our our own shirts. To be honest clothing sells horrible, Even the basic Malibu Boats logo shirts and you always have to order large minimums to make it worth while so when spending cash is low it's one of the first things to go.

Seems like such a simple thing, we've tried it a few times now with no luck. Dontknow.gif Sorry and good luck!!

-Paul

I would give you the name of the guy that does our printing for us but he went out of business this fall. So i guess when it comes time for us to try it again we will be looking someplace new too.

Thanks for the info Paul. I know shirts are a poor seller but I know they're out there too. I have shirts made myself (anyone want an EZ-Slalom tee shirt?? - $10 plus shipping...) so I know where to get them made, just don't need several dozen.

Although I WOULD consider having a couple dozen made IF we could all agree on a design and color and if I could get enough folks to buy in. Any interest?

Ed