Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Fuel Sender (xtra wire there)??

scout1ton

While gutting the skins for new ones on my 95 Sunsetter I discovered an extra wire (green) laying on top of the sender. It doesn't have a connecter on the end of it. @ a quick glance there also looks to be an extra one up higher by the filler neck that is black, it also has no end on it. Haven't really investigated to much, but just wondered what they are suppose to go to? Thanks in advance.

While gutting the skins for new ones on my 95 Sunsetter I discovered an extra wire (green) laying on top of the sender. It doesn't have a connecter on the end of it. @ a quick glance there also looks to be an extra one up higher by the filler neck that is black, it also has no end on it. Haven't really investigated to much, but just wondered what they are suppose to go to? Thanks in advance.

those are bonding wires!

those need to be connected to the tank!

looks like somebody forgot to hook them up!

those are bonding wires!

those need to be connected to the tank!

looks like somebody forgot to hook them up!

thx, after looking at it better the top part is attached to fill neck. I will get the bottom hooked to tank.