Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Bearing Seal

I'm looking for a 15192TB seal for the inner bearing of my trailer but no one seems to carry it. It has two little springs that help the seal hug the axle. Anyone have any experience that can tell me if I REALLY need the seal to have those springs? I can find other 1.5 inner diameter seals but they have no springs?

What you are referring to is a double-lip seal. Better for keeping out water, but IMO a seal is a seal. I went with the regular non-spring single lip seal and had no problems after 2 years when i pulled them apart again.

I went online to napa and they have it, but I will go to the store itself. I will try to stick with the double lip seal so I don't have to keep replacing it...thanks!!!