Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

A Great Day for Boat Owners

EchelonMike

All:

Great day today - I got the boat out of winter storage! I did most of the maintenance last fall, so today I only needed to clean her up. The sun was out, the beer was cold, and the Reds were on the radio. Not a bad way to spend a Sunday afternoon. She still looks pretty good for her 12th season on the water, I think:

n1148239844_434985_2177913.jpg

n1148239844_434986_5556275.jpg

The only negative was that one of the blue plastic block drain plugs cracked when I re-installed it. The piece came out easy, so I need to make a trip to the dealer and pick up a new one (and a spare).

Can't wait to get back out on the water! Especially with gas at $1.80!

-- Mike

Beautiful boat Mike...still for sale? I was trying to convince one of my ski buddies to inquire further last fall, but he's got his heart set on an 03-06 LXI. For my money, I would have been all over yours...of course I'm partial to Echelons. Thumbup.gif

I've had two of those blue plastic plugs crack, both times out on the water. So it's just a brass plug for me now.

Beautiful boat Mike...still for sale? I was trying to convince one of my ski buddies to inquire further last fall, but he's got his heart set on an 03-06 LXI. For my money, I would have been all over yours...of course I'm partial to Echelons. Thumbup.gif

I've had two of those blue plastic plugs crack, both times out on the water. So it's just a brass plug for me now.

I've been doing some window shopping - Greg at No Wake is probably sick of my tire kicking! :-) I think we're going to hang onto her one more season make sure things stay stable on the work front (so far so good). I'll keep her perfect for you! Ha!

I like your idea of going with brass over the blue plastic. May have to see if I can find those as a replacement.

-- Mike