Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

My new toy!

CrazyTegger

So stoked now that these showed up in the mail this morning!

Now if only it'd stay above freezing at night!

So I'm not sure the attachment size, so I'll just post them this way:

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

Sweet, I've got the Marek they didn't have the size I wanted in the Murray.

Edit: Only rode it once last year, and my first attempt off the wake I couldn't believe how much pop it had. Let us know how you like it...

Edited by 68Slalom
Sweet, I've got the Marek they didn't have the size I wanted in the Murray

I'll trade ya!

Why? Mine is a 141 and I also have the closed toe Murray bindings but I haven't tried those out yet

Edited by 68Slalom

I'll trade ya!

Why? Mine is a 141 and I also have the closed toe Murray bindings but I haven't tried those out yet

drat. i thought you had the 146.

I'm lovin the bindings. so easy to get in and out of. and super snug on the feet. no pressure points.

I'll trade ya!

drat. i thought you had the 146.

I'm lovin the bindings. so easy to get in and out of. and super snug on the feet. no pressure points.

:) Even if I did have the 146 I wouldn't trade you Biggrin.gif

I rode that set up last year. It's assume! The bindings are so comfortable with all the foam padding underneath your feet. I added the extra pad under the main foam pad and with this adjustment my foot stays nice and tight. Keep an eye on the boot stiffners on each side. I had one slowley start working its way out. I ended up with a slight tear on the base of the tongue. I sent it in to Hyperlite to get fixed and they set me up with a new pair. Hyperlite sure does a nice job with their two year warrenty. I tried out the new pair this last weekend and they were just as great as my old pair.

Not sure what you used to ride CT, but I picked up an '08 Murray for our oldest son earlier this year. Up to that point, he'd been on a Belmont but had grown out of it. Being his mother's son, he likes what he knows & knows what he likes, so we needed to find something with most of the same attributes & the Murray seemed a natural fit. He really likes it - he says that it takes all of the best things about the Belmont & makes it better.

Really interesting design on that board, I'm looking forward to trying it this summer. Oh & BTW, did you notice the little red sticker near the tail? Very cool IMO. :)

Is that a new snowboard......

j/k Looks great!

yeah the boots/bindings.. whatever they're considered now are remarkably similar to snowboard boots