Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sick and Tired !

Dave K

From Winnipeg Manitoba Canada

Cold bloody winter.... Cry.gif

Very long winter..... Cry.gif

Still 2 feet of ice on the lakes.... Cry.gifCry.gif

But the look on our faces when we saw our boat come out of storage....PRICELESS. Clap.gif

We sure envy you members down south!!! Thumbup.gif

But the look on our faces when we saw our boat come out of storage....PRICELESS. Clap.gif

We're definatly not as bad as you in Winterpeg... luckily there's no ice, and it hit a high of 20 today, but we won't be seeing the lake till at least june.

Plus1.gif to envy for down south

We're definatly not as bad as you in Winterpeg... luckily there's no ice, and it hit a high of 20 today, but we won't be seeing the lake till at least june.

Plus1.gif to envy for down south

What the He77 Crazy Tegger!!!! I should be in the water in the next 2 weeks or so!!! Should be a balmy 39F or so!

We've had 3 night and 3 days of cold and non-stop rain with highs only in the low 40s.

Ice is off since Sat morning.Suppose to be 27 c on Sunday.

Should be my first set! Yahoo.gif

What lake are you talking about, we are heading north next week for opening fishing and I assumed all ice was long gone as it was one of the earlier dates for Mendota in Madison.

What lake are you talking about, we are heading north next week for opening fishing and I assumed all ice was long gone as it was one of the earlier dates for Mendota in Madison.

Lake Lucerne. Most of the smaller lakes have ice out. Ours is particularly deep and clear. It doesn't change temps very rapidly.

We were on the water all day yesterday, I was "cough cough" not feeling well and called in.

It was great Yahoo.gif air was 97-99 and the water was 78 Clap.gif

Now its back to the grind Cry.gif

I feel for you guys up north, I really do. But you know we have issue down here too…

Why just 30 minutes ago I went out back with my driver (wife) and had to deal with:

- 80 degree air and the possibility of sunburn

- 65 degree water and having to put on a heater shirt

- a slight chop on the water and me thinking of the ski blowing out as I rounded each buoy

- and a rope that is getting just too damm short

It’s tough all over. I’m feeling your pain. Oh wait, my pain is from too much skiing!!! Yahoo.gif

(sorry, couldn't resist :-) )

Supposed to be 82 here on Friday(day off). Haven't been in the water due to floating debris yet, but will be soon. Wonder what the water temp is? I would be happy with water temps in the 50's, but I know that isn't going to happen.

I feel twice as depressed now, after hearing all those temperatures. You poor guys/gals.

Nothing left but to sell our Bu..plaine and simple....

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

< AND BUY A NEW ONE

Just to let you know in Central Alberta it has been snowing all day!! Mad.gif

It is still above freezing, but we have a couple of inches of really wet heavy snow.

I may now pay more taxes than the rest of the US but temps in the 90's do certainly take some of the pain away... :)

1 st off not a Malibu but the price was right

Tuesday 20C = 70F Clap.gif Today -3C= 26F Cry.gif

but this is the Snow in Calgary so far.

000_1214.jpg

That hurts....so close.....but yet.....so far.

Right now we have lots of water from the Red River.....The river is now 25 km wide, (due to flood) but too many tree floating. I suppose we could go out on the farmers grain fields for a pull.

So it probably doesn't help to know that in Dallas it's been in the low 90's the last couple days and we've been skiing in skins for several weeks? If it's any consulation....it was pretty choppy last night with the wind.

I put my time in, I lived in CO for 40 years so it's about time I catch a break... If I can just keep my job to fund my habbit! I need a 12 step program; 12 sets a week I mean!

000_1214.jpg

Snow and ICE all over the place today! Semi rolled outside work...aaaaaaaaaaah!

Can't wait for my relaxing week on the lake in July.

Tegger - Your in kamloops? Didn't know that, I was there for 5 months last year.

000_1214.jpg

Snow and ICE all over the place today! Semi rolled outside work...aaaaaaaaaaah!

Can't wait for my relaxing week on the lake in July.

Tegger - Your in kamloops? Didn't know that, I was there for 5 months last year.

haha really? that's awesome! what were you doing here? I'm going to be in Kelowna for work this summer going to shuswap as often as I can.

BTW, it was 0 when I got up this morning... brrr. Freaking arctic system coming through. Oh well, boats not even dewinterized yet.