Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Pics of our new 2009 23 LSV

WhoaNellie

I was finally able to take a few pics of our new 23 LSV when I pulled her out for the 20 hour service.

2009Q1248.jpg

2009Q1266.jpg

2009Q1268.jpg

2009Q1251.jpg

I know the tow rig is undersized, but we only tow to/from the dealer.

2009Q1290.jpg

2009Q1294.jpg

Brake calipers I painted to match the regal stripe.

Very nice!! We are getting ready to go put some hours on our new bu as well today, only 1.8 so far. Enjoy the summer and again, great looking boat!

Very nice boat. That's a pretty hefty load for a Jeep isn't it? I could be totally wrong though. My Expedition does OK pulling a vRide, but I'd much rather have a 3/4 ton and a 23 LSV :)

Very nice boat. That's a pretty hefty load for a Jeep isn't it? I could be totally wrong though. My Expedition does OK pulling a vRide, but I'd much rather have a 3/4 ton and a 23 LSV :)

Thank you. We love this boat!

It is a pretty hefty load for the Jeep, but it has only had to tow it three times. Home from the dealer and then to/from the dealer for 20 hour. I would not be comfortable towing any considerable distance with the Jeep. If we plan to tow more or visit other lakes, then I will definitely be upgrading the tow rig.

Thanks again for the compliments on the boat everyone.

Edited by WhoaNellie

Awsome looking boat. Inside and Out.

I have a 23' LSV and a tow with a 1/2 Sierra Denali. I have a 5 hour trip to Lake powell this summer that has me looking at a Weight Distribution Hitch http://mrtruck.net/wdh.htm

I was un-aware that even thought my truck is rated at 10k lbs for towing, I legally need to have a WDH to tow anything past 5k lbs. The WDH would not help if you engine is a little lacking, but the controllablility would increase.

I think that stainless steel divider in the front windows look awesome but why do you think Malibu did that? I thought they prided themselves on having a continuous window there?

I think that stainless steel divider in the front windows look awesome but why do you think Malibu did that? I thought they prided themselves on having a continuous window there?

Before we ordered our new 2009 VLX we asked that same question and were told that they are vents to keep the windshield from building up condensation in the early morning runs. Don't know if that is true, just what we were told.

Terry

BTW: Nice looking boat and congrats!!

Absolutely beautiful. Just the right amount of red. Very nice! Congrats on your new Bu.

I agree Rockon.gif Great job on the color shceme and the touch of red.

That is one SHARP looking boat. WOW..... Nice job. The beautiful thing about Malibus, no ones boat looks the same in my opinion. Congrats!! You gotta get one of those Samson mirrors. Makes all the difference in the world.

Edited by masterdinh
Were the red calipers on your trailer from the factory or did you paint them ??....Nice boat !

I painted the calipers. I had some leftover caliper paint from a previous Corvette.