Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

NMR #3

MARiley

Tige has a variation of that tower as well. It's made by the same guys that brought you - hold onto your hats - the Illusion X tower!

It looks like the ugly love child of a Titan III and the Illusion X.

Also anyone notice Supra's new steering wheel-It is an Isotta without the Malibu emblem. And Moomba took Mastercraft's steering wheel.

Centurian has managed to really go downhill. I liked the comment about the binoculars and spying on Malibu. Anyone who has been to Merced would know that could be what happened. The factories are that close.

"Worst Boat Ever"

I won't say worse boat ever, as I haven't drove or rode behind. I will say it is the worst attempt at being original while copying competitors. Horrible idea. It's not like we are all biased or anything...

How you guys think the Enzo looks like a Malibu is beyond me. I don't think they look the same at all. Everyone steals ideas in the business and when you have a couple tower makers building OEM towers for 8+ companies, you'll get some looking the same.

I do agree that the Enzo is one of the ugliest boats ever built, especially from a company like Centurion that has turned out some good looking boats in the past.

that is where the whale tail or their improved version of the wedge attaches. It is moves up and down and side to side as the driver steers.

I'm going to go against the grain hear, I think the tower looks kind of cool. Not as nice as my Illusion, but definitely better than some of the others. I do think it looks nicer than most Titans. IMHO.

I'm going to go against the grain hear, I think the tower looks kind of cool.  Not as nice as my Illusion, but definitely better than some of the others.  I do think it looks nicer than most Titans.  IMHO.

You like the Illusion and noe the Enzo...man you are going off deep Tease2.gif

I'm going to go against the grain hear, I think the tower looks kind of cool.  Not as nice as my Illusion, but definitely better than some of the others.  I do think it looks nicer than most Titans.  IMHO.

You like the Illusion and noe the Enzo...man you are going off deep Tease2.gif

Whatever, Titan LOVER! Tease2.gif