Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

The New Bu is HERE!!!

aylor11

sob another beautiful 23 LSV. My local area centurion dealer has been bugging me to by centurion and they are nice but the LSV is tough to beat. Let us know how the wakes are for boarding, surfing and slalom skiing.

sob another beautiful 23 LSV. My local area centurion dealer has been bugging me to by centurion and they are nice but the LSV is tough to beat. Let us know how the wakes are for boarding, surfing and slalom skiing.

As if there is any question around here Dontknow.gif

Dude, if you're in the market for a boat - used ones are being given away.. time to buy!

Thanks, I'll get some pics when I pick it up saturday. As far as the support of the tower, I believe there are 2 metal bars with bolts holding it there at the base of the tower...

Five Cent.......thought about it but the wifey didn't let me......I'm really happy with how the blue turned out. All we saw it under was flourescent lights, looks totally different in the sun. Now, the tedious task of breaking it in.. Thumbup.gifThumbup.gif

Great looking boat! The color combination looks great. It looks like there is no problem viewing the Malivue in the bright sunlight. I know that you are counting down the days until warmer weather like me. Can't wait to get out again.

I love the blue metalflake! Looks great!! Get out there and finsh your break-in period so you can enjoy when the weather warms up. Our dealer had one at the boat show with the blue metalflake and it looked great at the show, but I saw it on the water last weekend and it looked even better!!

I went to the boat show and wanted to be unbiased (being a 12 year malibu owner it was hard), so I went and "acted" interested in the other brands and was shown each one (tige, nautique, MC, Supra) and then went and sat in the Malibu last. All I got to say is WOW, for the way we use our boat with our family both wakeboarding, camping and partying, the Malibu hands down is the more comfortable, roomier, bigger cooler having, pimpinist interior boat. Much love for the BU!!!!!!! Your new boat is off the hook, have fun this summer!!

The new bu just arrived at the dealer on wednesday. Picking it up this saturday for a test run on Ceasars Creek! WHOOPIEE! The blue is the metallic blue with dark blue interior accents.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aylor11/

Clap.gifThumbup.gifRockon.gif

Boat looks great, question for you. I have had two Vapor Blue boats and love that color of blue, I'm not a big fan of the darker blues. My question is does your boat more resemble the Vabor blue or darker blues? From the picks it looks more like the Vapor Blue with metallic in it. Love the boat thanks for your input. Trent