Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

SS cup holders-How many in an 06 Vride??

Ndawg12

I think there is 2 in dash behind observer's seat, 1 on floor for driver, 3 or 4 on each side in the back, and 1 or 2 on each side in the bow. Am I missing any?

I'm coming up with 11 or 15. Can anyone verify this for an 06' vride?

Sorry, this probably should have been a mods thread.

Edited by nemire12
I think there is 2 in dash behind observer's seat, 1 on floor for driver, 3 or 4 on each side in the back, and 1 or 2 on each side in the bow. Am I missing any?

I have 11 in my 07

2 - bow

2 - observers seat

1 - driver

3 - gunwales (x2)

I have 11 in my 07

2 - bow

2 - observers seat

1 - driver

3 - gunwales (x2)

That's what i was thinking, thanks.

11 in my 06 as well...none in the bow

come to think of it, I actually don't think I have any in the bow. The grab handles on the sides are too close together for anything in there. So that actually makes me think I only have 9. I don't think I have the optional ones on the driver dash!!! Now I'm confused!!!

Guess you'll need to go count them! :) I know 100% that I have 13. Cuz I did the same thing last year. Replaced them all with SS. I know the price was $130 at 10$ a piece. Nice bling for just a little bit of money.

Guess you'll need to go count them! :) I know 100% that I have 13. Cuz I did the same thing last year. Replaced them all with SS. I know the price was $130 at 10$ a piece. Nice bling for just a little bit of money.

I have the two in the bow right in front of the windshield

2 in the passenger area

1 by driver

3 in each gunwale x2

It seems to me when I ordered last year it was also 13 - we have the same boat Heli - which two am I missing? Frustrating having my boat in storage and my brain still hasn't unfroze from the miserable winter we had. Wait now there are 4 on each side of the gunwales aren't there - is that my missing two?

yeah I guess so, the dealer said it might take a month to get all my skins in and installed Cry.gif

and come to think of it again, I might have the 2 in the bow in front of the windshield as well. I didn't think this would be so difficult, I appreciate everyone's help though!!