Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Arkansas Dealer Support...Kudos!

WaveMake'nLSV

Plus1.gif

Just a note to say how great Diamondlakes Watersports of Malvern, AR is. I have dealt with them on several occasions, primarily because my Malibu Dealer is soooooo far away from where I keep my boat. They sell Moomba/Supra and are all Indmar powered.

I have been having trouble with my WS Pro-80s clipping my amp simultaneously and finally have decided that it is a cut/grounded wire somewhere from the speakers to the amp. I was unable to get the Pro80s off myself for fear I screw them up. DL is a WS dealer and where I purchased all my fatsacs, WS products, Cadence amps, etc...so I thought I would let me give it a try. My goal is to rid myself of the trashy run OEM wire job and run my own 14 ga high end wire directly.

Also, I did not lube the oil ring on my oil filter very well the last time and I have broken 2 different wrenches attempting to get it off.

Sooooooooo.....placed a call to Diamond Lakes and they said, be here at 1000 Sat am and we will jump right on it.

Well he spent the better part of an hour doing both tasks for me and refused to take any $$$ for it. What a dealer!!!! These guys understand the sport very well and I sent a buddy with a Centurion down there for a ballast system install and they took care of him quite well.

Anyway...just thought I would toss Kudos out there for those Malibu Arkansas boys that might be in the Hot Springs, AR area and not wanting to trek all the way up to Cabot (125 miles or so).

http://diamondlakeswatersports.com/

For the record, I am ordering a Remote Oil Filter bracket/setup from Diamond Lakes ASAP. ;-)

Rockon.gif

Plus1.gif

Just a note to say how great Diamondlakes Watersports of Malvern, AR is. I have dealt with them on several occasions, primarily because my Malibu Dealer is soooooo far away from where I keep my boat. They sell Moomba/Supra and are all Indmar powered.

I have been having trouble with my WS Pro-80s clipping my amp simultaneously and finally have decided that it is a cut/grounded wire somewhere from the speakers to the amp. I was unable to get the Pro80s off myself for fear I screw them up. DL is a WS dealer and where I purchased all my fatsacs, WS products, Cadence amps, etc...so I thought I would let me give it a try. My goal is to rid myself of the trashy run OEM wire job and run my own 14 ga high end wire directly.

Also, I did not lube the oil ring on my oil filter very well the last time and I have broken 2 different wrenches attempting to get it off.

Sooooooooo.....placed a call to Diamond Lakes and they said, be here at 1000 Sat am and we will jump right on it.

Well he spent the better part of an hour doing both tasks for me and refused to take any $$$ for it. What a dealer!!!! These guys understand the sport very well and I sent a buddy with a Centurion down there for a ballast system install and they took care of him quite well.

Anyway...just thought I would toss Kudos out there for those Malibu Arkansas boys that might be in the Hot Springs, AR area and not wanting to trek all the way up to Cabot (125 miles or so).

http://diamondlakeswatersports.com/

For the record, I am ordering a Remote Oil Filter bracket/setup from Diamond Lakes ASAP. ;-)

Rockon.gif

It's always good to hear about good service. It seems that we don't always have that privalage.

What struck me about these guys in the past and again today...is the fact that I don't own their brand, didn't buy my boat from them, they don't do my service, although I have purchased quite a few items from them. About the only time I call them is when I am in need and they help me out each and every time.

I have sent them a bit of business in return and I try my best to sing praises to those that deserve it, IMHO.

It's always good to hear about good service. It seems that we don't always have that privalage.

I like all the guys at Diamond Lakes. They are a pretty solid group of guys and always have the newest products. I've bought a couple things from them, but I guess im just lucky to store my boat less than a mile from Stuckey's in Cabot. Hopefully wont even have to used Diamond Lakes for service, because that would mean ive broken down on Hamilton and im sure Bradford would just screw something up.