Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Which lights to go with and why

aylor11

Thanks for all the info so far. I am getting ready to pick up the new Bu (hopefully next weekend) and I am wanting to get some tower lights that fit in the XS tower spots (so not a light bar). I have narrowed it down to the three below so please help and if anyone knows of pricing for these, PLEASE let me know where to find it.

1. LPA Lights, 2 spot and 2 flood - Price each ??

2. The new Titan Tower Lights - $600 I believe

3. Metcraft Lights - there are the single and the dual - Price ??

Thanks for all your help.

Well, found out the LPA lights were actually a little more expensive with install. So, anyone have experience with the Metcraft or Titan lights mentioned above?

Well, found out the LPA lights were actually a little more expensive with install. So, anyone have experience with the Metcraft or Titan lights mentioned above?

I have one set of the LPAs and they are super bright!

Install them (the LPAs) yourself and save that cash. The directions are stright forward and it only takes 2 hrs.

Yea arent the LPA's like around $900 a pair or somewhere in that range? I want some tower lights but dont wanna spend $2k to get some up there.... I almost wanna just throw some KC daylighters up there.... haha