Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

helping out a fellow wakeboarder

twokids48

hey guys, I need some help

my name is darren and i have a friend named Paul that is returning from iraq, and he was serious hurt in iraq, he had both of his legs crushed, but the good news is with a lot of therpy he will hopeful walk again. Paul was a great wakeboarder and ski"er before this mishap and he would love to return to the water and help other learn to ski and knee board and wakeboarding, and he would love to help other soliders overcome their phyical limitation too. paul has been in therpy for 2 months now and is about to come home, his family has spent alot of their saving on paul and because of this paul had to sell alot of stuff to pay for therpy. what i was looking for was a way to get paul a boat so he could get back to the water and finally enjoy life again and help others at the same time. if any of you know of someone that could donate a boat for paul or if any boat dealer could help that would be great, or if any of you have a idea i would love to hear for you.

thanks darren

Thumbup.gifThumbup.gifThumbup.gifThumbup.gif go army

Edited by twokids48

You mean to tell me this veteran has to pay for his own therapy for an injury he received fighting for

us. That is so wrong.

the military is taking care of paul and his needs, but they don't pay for his wife to visit him out of town, she pays for airfare, hotel and food and when she's gone she not making any money from her job, and neighbors take care of the kids for her so she doesn't have to pay for child care, and the military doesn't pay for their home to be wheelchair acessable either, because of all of this they don't have much anymore except the love that keeps them together, thats way I(we) were looking to see if anyone could help this family out

thanks darren

BS

Plus1.gif couldnt have said it better!!