Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Aother new 09vlx

wakbord11

Brought my new 09 vlx home yesterday. Thumbup.gif Will try to get some better pics this weekend. Bought it from "madman". good dealer to work with. Now i am officially ready for summer to begin!

post-204-1237917192_thumb.jpg

the striping on the side is actually the same blue as the trailor and tower,,just cant see it in the pic. have not had it on the water yet,,,hopefully this weekend. I wanted to go mostly white on this one. Almost went with a white tower also,,,but i think the blue looks good on it.

I like the white with some blue. I have enjoyed my midnight blue and black VLX, but if I got a new boat I would go back to mostly white. It just looks so clean and classic. The blue tower really does set your boat apart though.

Sweet ride..... I can't wait to come back up north and catch a ride behind this boat! I haven't been back there to ride since I moved in 2005.

JV

Brought my new 09 vlx home yesterday. Thumbup.gif Will try to get some better pics this weekend. Bought it from "madman". good dealer to work with. Now i am officially ready for summer to begin!

Nice looking boat, congrats!!! Another 09 VLX member!! Thumbup.gif

Terry