Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New pics of the tantrum

Johnson8537

Hi guys.. here are some pics of the tantrum after doning some more finish work to it.

Removed all the old decals

installed new Headunit and Amp

Painted Rub rail, center counsol, and swim rail

installed new hydroturf on the swim platform.

relocated the Bimini

designed a new malibu Logo (using the traditional logo)

Hope you guys like it!

My new decal will be ready to install Monday or tuesday! (here it is below... that will go to where theold logo was that i removed!)

fadelight.jpg

Malibu005.jpg

Malibu004.jpg

Malibu003.jpg

Malibu002.jpg

Malibu001.jpg

Malibu007.jpg

Malibu008.jpg

Looking good Thumbup.gif What did you use for the swim platform. I know you said hydroturf, but is that the name of it?

http://www.hydroturf.com/

44 shipped with enough to do 2 platforms. (I used B stock) then you just GLUE it down... Make sure you get a good Glue (3m ) USE LOTS!!!

Looks great! I like what you did with the swim platform. That was the only issue I had with my Tantrum years ago. The material that Malibu used on the platform was cut very easily with a fin from a ski or Air Chair.

Looks great! I like what you did with the swim platform. That was the only issue I had with my Tantrum years ago. The material that Malibu used on the platform was cut very easily with a fin from a ski or Air Chair.

Thanks... Yeah this stuff i used is tough... It is for Jetskis and meant to be abused!!