Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Board Racks

Headhunter 2317

Just ordered a set of Battleracks for my Titan I. Yahoo.gif

The tower looked so naked without racks. I wonder if I could sneak in a new board........ Innocent.gif

Keeping boards in the trunk was getting to be such a hassle.

I have one on my SLXi...nice rack, easier to use than a Titan oval rack. I like it... reminds me of the battle axe earring I wore to an Iron Maiden concert in high school. Innocent.gifRockon.gif

I have one on my SLXi...nice rack, easier to use than a Titan oval rack.  I like it... reminds me of the battle axe earring I wore to an Iron Maiden concert in high school.   Innocent.gif  Rockon.gif

Hey edwin,

Can you elaborate on this, that is, why the Battle Rack would be easier to use than the Titan Cruiser that I'm assuming that you were referring to?

Ive got the Battle Racks on my Illusion X tower. They look great!

Do they mount in the pre drilled holes? Sounds interesting, pics please.

stusumm - I tapped a locator pin in the quick release plate so it doesn’t spin around on the tower. I then tapped a thread into this plate and I also put a lock nut on for added strength.

I cant post any pics as Im not a member. PM me your email address and I can email you some pics.

Sorry for the Hi jack

Edwin whats up with you FFFin with T's dog Dontknow.gif

OFF TOPIC:

Yeah Edwin...what's up with that :-)

ON TOPIC:

Love my lowriders...but my new surfboar does not fit...would probably fit in the battle racks....

I have one on my SLXi...nice rack, easier to use than a Titan oval rack.  I like it... reminds me of the battle axe earring I wore to an Iron Maiden concert in high school.   Innocent.gif  Rockon.gif

Hey edwin,

Can you elaborate on this, that is, why the Battle Rack would be easier to use than the Titan Cruiser that I'm assuming that you were referring to?

It's a lot easier to get the bungy cord secured on the bottom side of the battle rack because of how the bottom is designed...the Titan is fine, just a bit tougher as you need to get the cord pulled through the slots.

Ive got the Battle Racks on my Illusion X tower. They look great!

Do they mount in the pre drilled holes? Sounds interesting, pics please.

stusumm - I tapped a locator pin in the quick release plate so it doesn’t spin around on the tower. I then tapped a thread into this plate and I also put a lock nut on for added strength.

I cant post any pics as Im not a member. PM me your email address and I can email you some pics.

Thanks, I checked out the past thread that WakeGirl linked. Very cool! I like that alot. Thumbup.gif