Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Liquid Force Warranty

NvBoarder

I just wanted to post something on the site about how great the customer service is with Liquid Force, they backed there Warranty 100% Here is the situation I had a pair of 08 shane CT bindings and a 138 Watson wakeboard both 08 and purchased from Cope's. The inner liner came out on one of the boots after a very bad crash and the wake board was starting to crack in the middle of the board after a season of riding it. I was going to have it warranted thru Copes but we all know what happen there. (Bankruptcy) So I e-mailed Colin at Liquid Force and gave him the situation, sent him some pics and he said no problem send them up and we will replace them. About a month later I got my new board and bindings and the best part was they sent 2009 stuff.

The bindings will take a little to get use to since the 09 stuff isn't black, like the 08's where, but I am not complaining.

post-1292-1237242154_thumb.jpg

We are a complete Liquid Force family. We love their bindings as well as the performance of the boards. Rockon.gif

Good to hear the service is top notch also.

Awwww, you're going to look so purty in those nice pink boots. Biggrin.gif Seriously though, that's awesome. Good on LF for stepping up.

I was thinking it was Joann's board at first. ROFL.gif

Awwww, you're going to look so purty in those nice pink boots. Biggrin.gif Seriously though, that's awesome. Good on LF for stepping up.

Yea since I have those snazzy boots I'm going to have to step up my game. Biggrin.gif

I'll add that LF took care of me as well last fall, no questions asked. They replaced my Watson Limited OT bindings with 09's, so I have that to look forward to once we hit the water this year. I only ride LF equipment.

Yea since I have those snazzy boots I'm going to have to step up my game. Biggrin.gif

You should put a pink racing stripe on your helmet to complete the look! Rockon.gif

You should put a pink racing stripe on your helmet to complete the look! Rockon.gif

Ooooo, good one. Maybe we could put some pink accents in his boat somewhere, pink dice maybe? Where's Naughty Girl anyway?

How about a pink racing stripe in my hair, I don't where a helmet anymore Dontknow.gif But I would probably be looking for a new place to live if I did that. Cry.gif

Ooooo, good one. Maybe we could put some pink accents in his boat somewhere, pink dice maybe? Where's Naughty Girl anyway?

Yea I knew this would create some razzing but at least I didn't where a G-string and a orange vest while wakeboarding, I remember someone doing that. Tongue.gif

How about a pink racing stripe in my hair, I don't where a helmet anymore Dontknow.gif But I would probably be looking for a new place to live if I did that. Cry.gif

You can just use extensions and take them out when you want Biggrin.gif that way you won't have to move :)

That really isn't your board, is it Tim Whistling.gif

You can just use extensions and take them out when you want Biggrin.gif that way you won't have to move :)

Yes and I thought about selling the bindings and trying to get a pair of 08 Shane CT but then I said the heck with it and I am keeping these just to cause a ruckus.

oh!oh!oh! Tim paint the wetsounds pink... The rig will have pink Mickey ears!

buhahahaaaaaaa...

so when do you want me to bring the pink paint over, because this board will be on your boat also! Tongue.gif

Yes and I thought about selling the bindings and trying to get a pair of 08 Shane CT but then I said the heck with it and I am keeping these just to cause a ruckus.

OK, as long as you feel sexy :lol: and most important, comfortable

Edited by 68Slalom

It's all good, I knew it would get a little out of control. But thats half the fun, otherwise I wouldn't of posted originally. I am jsut itching to get out and get some water time and hang out with the crew again. It's been a long winter.

It's all good, I knew it would get a little out of control. But thats half the fun, otherwise I wouldn't of posted originally. I am jsut itching to get out and get some water time and hang out with the crew again. It's been a long winter.

You think you're catching he77 now, wait until the first day you bring that board/boot combo over to the valley for the first time and we get to see it in person! There will be a lot of this Tease2.gif and a little of this :lol:

Edited by woody

You think you're catching he77 now, wait until the first day you bring that board/boot combo over to the valley for the first time and we get to see it in person! There will be a lot of this Tease2.gif and a little of this :lol:

Don't worry, I have just the shirt to complete the look!!! In fact, I dont have a use for it since Stewart banned it from his boat!!!! ROFL.gif

I think that G!!! has an old wetsuit that would match. ;)

Yea, I know he has a barefoot wetsuit that would match perfect! Thumbup.gif