Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Replacement Throttle Handle

Hi All,

First post! Great forum, tonnes of info.

I have a 05 237lsv and my handle on the throttle came off last season..anyone know where I can get a replacement? On that not anyone here install the stainless down tubes from Bakes? Wondering if you just screw them on or have to countersink...etc?

Thanks

GT

Hi All,

First post! Great forum, tonnes of info.

I have a 05 237lsv and my handle on the throttle came off last season..anyone know where I can get a replacement? On that not anyone here install the stainless down tubes from Bakes? Wondering if you just screw them on or have to countersink...etc?

Thanks

GT

nobody knows where to buy the replacement throttle handle....I know isotta makes it but not sure were to buy over here..

Bump

GT

nobody knows where to buy the replacement throttle handle....I know isotta makes it but not sure were to buy over here..

Bump

GT

It's only been a few hours (and it's a Sunday afternoon/evening).

If you use the "search" function here and search the word "isotta" you'll find it's been discussed previously and sources were given. Here is one such thread.

Where is "over here"? :unsure:

Edited by NorCaliBu

Bump

GT

It's only been a few hours (and it's a Sunday afternoon/evening).

If you use the "search" function here and search the word "isotta" you'll find it's been discussed previously and sources were given. Here is one such thread.

Where is "over here"? :unsure:

lol..sorry I am an impatient mofo..

Over here is the great white north - Edmonton,Alberta Canada. :)

You say that it "came off". Are you sure it won't "go back on" ? Define "handle" -

Peter

Sorry by handle I mean the throttle knob. By came off I mean its missing completely.

Thanks

GT

• 4 weeks later...
You say that it "came off". Are you sure it won't "go back on" ? Define "handle" -

Peter

Sorry by handle I mean the throttle knob. By came off I mean its missing completely.

Thanks

GT

Bump

Anyone know where to order and how to install?

Peter

Thanks

GT

Bump

Anyone know where to order and how to install?

throttle knob? i can look around for the stock one off my previous boat, if i find it you can have it. won't be able to look until may though.

not sure what a steel tube from bakes is.

the first clue he was from canada, Tonnes of info., of course it could have been a typo.

I ended up buy a matching knob right from Isotta.

I'm still waiting for you to buy that matching blue steering wheel so I can take the current one off your hands... Whistling.gif

I think thats going to happen about the same time that you install those inline baffles Jerry. I don't think the wife would like me speeding money on a steering wheel right now, I still haven't told her about the second set of underwater lights or the new carbon fin that I've bought.

Had the boat out yet? We gotten out once so far.

Edited by onamission