Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Experience with Monster's new Cargo Rack?

rugger

I love the idea of Monster Tower's new cargo rack... but was wondering if anyone has experience with it. It looks like it's a little smaller than the usual and I was curious how well it works. I'd appreciate any input if any bu'crew owners have one, before I fork over the money. Thanks a lot!!

I used the small size on my Titan I series Tower. If you have a Series II or III, you may be able to use the larger one. The Monster Tower site has the minimum width measurements for both sizes.

There is definitely less coverage (shade) in the front, but it is a bit longer so the coverage extends further in front and in back towards the stern.

I put it as high as I could because I hated the low bimini that came with the Titan tower, I think I picked up about 4 inches in the front and maybe 6 inches in the rear.

Tips: Make sure the windshield opens and closes with out hitting the bimini. The screws to mount the tower simply stripped out as the Titan tower is too hard for the screws they provide. I tapped out the holes and threaded in stainless bolts. DSC03129.jpgDSC03134.jpg