Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Edwin Express #2

edwin

Picked up a new RLXi over the weekend, I think I'm really gonna like this boat. The trusty 01 SLXi will be seeing a bunch less water time with the new addition. This one's fairly well equiped from the dealer with Monsoon, PP Dig Pro, chrome dash, depth, std stereo with extra remote, stainless cup holder, stainless exhaust tips, Wedge, fglass platform, 2 pair of cleats, Titan III, Titan bimini with stainless tubes and hardware, Titan ski rack, and Titan board rack. Heater, shower, and snap on cover to come this winter.

When the ski racks were on the SLXi, it made so much extra room it was great! With a good size ski locker and the ski rack, you can really take the gear without the worry of tripping over it.

Great looking boat Yahoo.gif

Congrats!

With a good size locker, you drop in a nice size fat sac  Thumbup.gif

Nice boat. I'm sure you already know this, but don't do this. The tank is right under the flooring in the trunk and it does not have enough support for anything other than gear. You'll have a boat full of gas. Nagood.

Nice boat man! I'm not a fan of red/black boats (cough) but hey, it looks great!

I'm wondering about the tower though... Next thing you know, Edwin will be SURFING?!?

Edited by Boomer
That's a beautiful setup, especially with the Titan III.

Looks nice.

As a SSLxi (classic) owner, I'm interested in your opinion of the RLxi for the family when compared to the SS. I would love the R for the ski wake, but worried about giving up some space that the family uses. Sounds like the New SSLxi is not the boat for me, but one of these days I will want to upgrade my now 6yo boat. Let me know what you think.