Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Sticky or Sub Topic Suggestion?

Any way we could get some sticky threads or a sub topic like the ballast topic in the modifications topic with just common engine information? I'm thinking something like the stuff everyone looks for; spark plugs, oil type/quantity, filters numbers, etc. I have a hard time finding this information using the search function and I'm sure others do as well.

As far as common spring tune up engine parts.

ski dim has a pretty good break down of what parts you need for an indmar marinized motor. Just click on the titles for a descrip. of what parts fit what. Besides that, I have a great 6 page word doc. that shows the common parts like filters, plugs, etc. But, it's super proprietary.