Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

*2009 Malibu picture thread*

rhyno

@bs001 ^^^^^^^^^^^^

You keep saying that!!!!

Im always happy to post mine up again.... I need to get a newer one now that the windows are tinted....

PA040944.jpg

P9220936_1024.jpg

post-8053-1236124473_thumb.jpg

Not the greatest picture. I'll post a better one when I get a chance to take one.

Ah common' BS- No pictures of it on the water yet? We have had a few almost decent days lately...... Biggrin.gif

I have my New VLX but i dont know how post photos. Please help

Edited by Luciano Chedrese

I upload them to photobucket.com because its free.... Although I know others on this board use other sites.... thats just what i use because it has an easy {IMG} link you just click and it automatically copies the code to insert in forums

I apologize for the poor quality cell phone pics.

duski1.jpg

Don't apologize. I think this says it all. the reason for having a boat is for shots like this, either kids or dogs having a good time.

He looks like he is about as happy as can be!!

I apologize for the poor quality cell phone pics.

duski1.jpg

Don't apologize. I think this says it all. the reason for having a boat is for shots like this, either kids or dogs having a good time.

He looks like he is about as happy as can be!!

I love seeing dogs on boats...... They always look so happy.

Heres our spotter on our boat. He watches everyone intently from the point they get out of the boat till the time they get back in. Its funny.

n20600762_35007577_4244.jpg

Here you go. I'm more than happy to post these again. Thumbup.gif

Nice Scott! I always bail from this site in the winter months and haven't been keeping up. Didn't even know you ordered a new one. Sweet! :) Nice WI Badger colors too. :)

EDIT: And I see from your other thread that I'm about 2 weeks late with my Badger comment. :)

Edited by UWSkier
Here you go. I'm more than happy to post these again. Thumbup.gif

Nice Scott! I always bail from this site in the winter months and haven't been keeping up. Didn't even know you ordered a new one. Sweet! :) Nice WI Badger colors too. :)

EDIT: And I see from your other thread that I'm about 2 weeks late with my Badger comment. :)

Thanks Matt! As you might imagine, I'm dying for the ice to melt. I've been accused of being a Badgers fan twice and driving Miss Budweiser with this boat.

Hi all,

I have been wondering that why some 2009 VLX boats and the LSV's have the Malibu emblem in the back and some don't??? Anyone else noticed this??

I did notice that with the 23 LSV. It looks like they have lowered where they mount the rear grabrail, leaving space for the Malibu emblem. We had a 2008 that did not have the emblem, but our 2009 has it.

I did notice that with the 23 LSV. It looks like they have lowered where they mount the rear grabrail, leaving space for the Malibu emblem. We had a 2008 that did not have the emblem, but our 2009 has it.

We noticed that and specifically ordered our new 2009 VLX without the emblem so we can put a name across there.

Terry

• 3 weeks later...

We noticed that and specifically ordered our new 2009 VLX without the emblem so we can put a name across there.

Terry

It's home now Clap.gif Come on summer!!!

IMG_0588.jpg

Terry