Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Kids Wakeboards

rmarch

We are fairly new to the sport and I would like to buy my son a wakeboard. Any recommendations on brand and size would greatly be appreciated. He is 10 about 80 pounds. He currently rides his moms board. Nothing fancy, he can go inside and outside the wake. I was thinking he would progress faster and would have more fun with his own board. Maybe the tube would stay in the locker more then.

My son is almost 10 and he has a Hyperlite Motive 128cm w/ Split bindings. The Motive is a good board for kids to learn on w/ its continuous rocker. Also it comes in several sizes and has been around for a while so you can usually find them cheap (new or used).