Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Where to find binding parts?

Badger

Since nobody is answering my post about selling a used Gladiator Ski trainer, does anyone know where I might be able to buy kids sized bindings / toe-plates? I might give my wood working skills a try, if I could find the bindings to put on a homemade board.

Overtons appears to have adult toe plates, but I don't see kid's sizes.

When I was using my old H.O. Turbo ski and a I had a pair of H.O. doubles that I used for our newbie skiers I found that by hitting the second hand shops or ads I could pick up a good H.O. Slalom ski for cheap. I was just buying the ski for its binding parts. As Tracie knows the second hand ski shop that used to be on Newport Ave. in Bend went out of business. But I bought 2 different H.O. skis there for very cheap and I cannabalized them for their bindings. One was a humongous ski that had great bindings on it with very little wear. I suspect it belonged to someone just getting into skiing and he bought the wrong device.

Craigslist might be a place to search for skis and just rob the parts.

Thanks all. I'll call Wiley's later today. I've checked all the used sites and have come up empty. As stated, most people are still thinking about snow skiing right now. Even last summer when looking, kids trainer skis where relatively scarce.

Thanks all, for the suggestions. I called Wileys a couple of days ago. They did a search and called me back today with the parts! I should have them next week. Then I'll get to work on a ski trainer for the kids.

Great service. I'm always doubtful when someone takes your name and says they'll call you back. But Wiley's came through.

Thanks all, for the suggestions. I called Wileys a couple of days ago. They did a search and called me back today with the parts! I should have them next week. Then I'll get to work on a ski trainer for the kids.

Great service. I'm always doubtful when someone takes your name and says they'll call you back. But Wiley's came through.

I remember going to Wiley's when I was a kid, the old man was running the show then. I have picked up several deals there over the years. They have lots of odds and ends. My Skurfer is screwed into their ceiling, along with 1000 other watersports museum candidates!