Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

carpet

66mstgfsbk

You can get the marine grade carpet used in Malibu boats from any Malibu Dealer.

The stuff they use in the boats now is pretty expensive (i think it's somewhere around $18-$24 a square yard) but i think you can get the "v-ride" carpet for a lot less.

Hope this helps

-Paul

PS: Do you have one of the first style flat bottom Malibu Boats? 84' Malibu Sport Boat??

i have a 1984 Malibu Aries Open Bow, i cant any info on the boat anywhere, all i know that it has a 305 in/out. i just got done removing the floor and getting ready to cut, glass, and lay new ply. i need to find 20 feet in length and 8 feet in width to fully carpet everything, do you know if the carpet at the dealer precut or is it solid. im thinking or going to cabelas in reno if i cant find it near home. thanks for the help

wheres a good place to buy carpet? no stores in my area carry any. thanks

Not sure if the price is "good" or not because I only needed to by a little piece for my stereo install, but you can order the stuff from Overtons. There are two different grades of carpet you can get.