Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

what light bar do you have?

vtxgman

i have a vtx with the illusion tower and im looking for a light bar, or a lighting system im sure this subject has been discussed before, but i cant find the thread. looking for ideas on brand and mounting. thanks ahead!

there is a company out of michigan that makes awesome light bars. The company's name is Illusive Customs. I am going to get this light bar myself this year. I will talk to him about a possible group buy if we get enough people interested.

http://illusivecustoms.biz/index.php?page=...t&Itemid=31

this is the website

Edited by Marmonick
there is a company out of michigan that makes awesome light bars. The company's name is Illusive Customs. I am going to get this light bar myself this year. I will talk to him about a possible group buy if we get enough people interested.

http://illusivecustoms.biz/index.php?page=...t&Itemid=31

this is the website

I would like to see those in person to see how they look for real, sometimes pictures don't do things justice. ( in other words, not quite to my taste, but I might change my mind if I actually saw some).

I would say they have some brass ones stating "allowing the riding to continue once the sun goes down". In our litiguous society of always blaming someone else, I can see them getting sued when some SFB hurts themselves riding at night with their lights.

Edited by TheBlackPearl
  • 2 weeks later...
They look awesome on the boat! I have seen these in person and it looks just like a factory option! when I get mine put on I will post up pics.

Can you send me the photos of your light bar on your boat?

That's really cool. I would buy that. What do you do about front facing lights then? Are they also part of the housing? Thanks for the reply.

W.L. Thumbup.gif