Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Winter upgrades

liljohn

Lets se what every one has been doing..

I don`t have pics yet but I have upgraded the ballast Surfing.gif , added a few more leds (for the booze cruz) Cheers.gif , added another set of tower speakers(also switched all the speakers out with db 675) swapped the interior speakers with mm650`s and am in the process of redoing the sub and false wall. Rockon.gif

Edited by liljohn

Also just did a upgraded ballast system new 750 surf sac, upgrading amps to alpine. interior speaker upgrade to polk mm651's, and addition of 1 more battery and automatic charging relay and switch

still waiting for speakers and amps to arrive

maybe heated drivers seat in the future

in march changing prop to oj 475

thanks John for the ballast help

pics soon when finished

Lazy.gif

Edited by my malibu
Lets se what every one has been doing..

I don`t have pics yet but I have upgraded the ballast Surfing.gif , added a few more leds (for the booze cruz) Cheers.gif , added another set of tower speakers(also switched all the speakers out with db 675) swapped the interior speakers with mm650`s and am in the process of redoing the sub and false wall. Rockon.gif

polk mm 6501's??

or mm 651???

1.) One Wetsound WS-420 equalizer

2.) One Wetsound 3-SOME tower speaker setup

3.) Sox covers for above, 2 Pro 80s and one Pro 485

4.) One Westsound amp for the above “3-SOME” SYN 6 amp

5.) One Wetsound 12” XS-XXX sub and Wetsound SYN-1 amp and grill for the sub

6.) Adding a second swivel (sp) wakeboard rack ... already have a swivel rack for skis

... it's already too late ... I've pulled the trigger Thumbup.gif

Upgraded to the "new style" heater core and box and added 4 Titan Alpha 1s so far...

When I have time in the next month or so, planning to make a custom bow filler cushion, add a new head unit and amps to power the new tower speakers, , Acme 1235 prop, and tossing around the idea to add a new tire/wheel combo.