Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

new (2004 sportster lx) arrival coming soon!

ralong

I have been trolling the site for a while and looking at boats for sale. My brother is a former response owner. Members insight has been incredibly helpful and generous when I e-mailed directly. Needed to buy something that would fit in garage, budget, and trailer behind volvo xc70. Put a deposit on this tonight. very excited

DSC_3366.jpg

Edited by ralong
Welcome.gif Congratulations on a great looking boat. Our neighbor at the lake started with a sportster, we had many happy hours skiing on their sportster. I see the boat you are buying is located in OH. Are you from the area or are you coming to Ohio to pick up the boat. What lakes will you be enjoying this boat on?
Welcome.gif Congratulations on a great looking boat. Our neighbor at the lake started with a sportster, we had many happy hours skiing on their sportster. I see the boat you are buying is located in OH. Are you from the area or are you coming to Ohio to pick up the boat. What lakes will you be enjoying this boat on?

thank you to everyone. She will be delivered to beautiful bloomfield, michigan for frequent trips to orchard and cass lakes.