Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Malibu Dealer for Sac Area

cmorgani

Hey all 'Bu Crew...I received an e-mail today that Larson's Marine is the new Malibu dealer in the area...posting the e-mail below for those of you that may have warranty needs or service...

Anyone else have any feedback on working with the folks at Larson's?

Thanks,

Chris

Hello,

-------------------------------------------------------------

I just wanted to let you know that we here at Larson Marine are your new Malibu boats dealer. We are a full service marine dealer. We have a pro shop, accessories department, sales and service department. If you are a proud Malibu owner we can handle all of your boat servicing needs from warranty to oil changes. If you do not currently own a Malibu we can also make your dream a reality. We have been in business since 1969 and we are very excited to add Malibu to our list of world class boats. Please feel free to give us a call or stop by to check out our shop. We are located at 11361 Folsom Blvd., Rancho Cordova, CA 95742. Our telephone number is 800-53-BOATS. We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,

Brian Schweitzer

Larson Marine

916-635-8755 office

916-769-1685 cell

[email protected]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep we knew that, posted it in the Copes Banruptcy. I haven't had any experiences w/ Larson after 1999 when I was boat shopping. I suspect most here probably haven't dealt w/ them much or at all but having a local servicing location is great.

I used to deal with Larson's in Stockton and they have a great service dept. they always had what I needed in stock for OMC parts, but they didn't stock Malibu's line at that location, so I don't know what kind of experience they will have. But they should be able to pick up some good tech's that may be looking for work :)

I just found out that The Sporting Edge in Antioch, CA is the new Bay Area Malibu dealer. They are taking over the Livermore and Fairfield territory.

I have been in there a couple of times (they have a decent pro shop). It's a family owned business and the owner Mike seems like a good guy. I'm stoked, since I drive right by on my way up to the delta Yahoo.gif

www.thesportingedge.com