Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

NMR #2

MARiley

i think this is the only mc i would consider buying. granted the gel-coat was drastically changed.

it looks as if they took the existing hull and "pickled-out" the bow. oooorrrrrrr, they took an x-star hull and shrunk it.

anywho, i like how it doesn't look bulbous like its sister.

http://www.wakeboardnebraska.com/newx2/index.htm

Edited by madchild

MC does make a nice boat. Even thought the Xstar is ugly as sin it is really nice. I got a chance to ride and surf behind one a couple of weeks ago. Inside was plush and quiet. Behind the boat I was amazed but keep in mind I am used to riding behind my SLXi. I crashed the first time I crossed the wake. It was like 2-3 X as big as the wake behind my boat.

I really like the X-star and believe the new X-2 will do well for MC. The only problem I have with the X-star is the attitude of big percentage of their owners.

I really like the X-star and believe the new X-2 will do well for MC.  The only problem I have with the X-star is the attitude of big percentage of their owners.

that's exactly how i feel.

"the x-star is the end all and be all of wakeboarding!"

Actually, if you lay out 90 large for a frickin' boat you should be able to talk a little sh*t. In fact, I think that's listed under "options" in the new MC brochure.

Those graphics are going to kill sales! That boat will never sell outside of TN in that color combination! The Malibu execs have to be chuckling and smiling seeing a promo boat that's that ugly!

Agree with the comments on quality of boat. MC would holds a firm second on my list of boat builders.

I really like the X-star and believe the new X-2 will do well for MC.  The only problem I have with the X-star is the attitude of big percentage of their owners.

that's exactly how i feel.

Reminds me of that joke: Whats the difference between a _________(insert

Mastercraft, Porshe,etc.) and a porcupine ??

With the porcupine, the pricks are on the outside !!