Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

06 VLX specs

mcbean7

Hi all,

I'm trying to get a qoute to see how much it will cost to ship an 06 VLX from Florida to Phoenix.

Can anyone tell me the following specs:

LOA

Beam

Draft

Mast LOA/Wt

Height Keel to highest fixed point

Weight

Also, is there a company anyone has used personally and would recommend?

Thanks in advance.

we had our boat shipped from land o lakes florida to houston for $1060. we used a hot shot service. look online for ot shot companies. giddy up and go transport is who we used #512-494-5345. we met him in houston and brought it back home. good luck.

Edited by hyperlite
Hi all,

I'm trying to get a qoute to see how much it will cost to ship an 06 VLX from Florida to Phoenix.

LOA

Beam

Draft

Mast LOA/Wt

Weight

Thanks in advance.

Weight 3,600 + trailer will be approximately 6k.

Bean is 98"

Length is 21'6" for just the boat itself.

Draft 24"

Uship.com is a great place to get a quote but you’ll be looking at something in the $1.50/mile range. If you are patient and work w/ the shipper to allow them to find full shipments back and forth to help reduce the cost. IMHO when I was looking I just chose to spend the money that I would pay for shipping on a local boat; one I could visually inspect it and secondly get more for my $$$.

I talked w/ Kyle at http://www.osborneinboardtransport.com very cool guy to deal w/ and willing to do whatever to lessen the cost for you. Call Kyle at (859) 595-0729

Hi all,

LOA

Beam

Draft

Mast LOA/Wt

Weight

Thanks in advance.

Weight 3,600 + trailer will be approximately 6k.

Bean is 98"

Length is 21'6" for just the boat itself.

Draft 24"

Uship.com is a great place to get a quote but you’ll be looking at something in the $1.50/mile range. If you are patient and work w/ the shipper to allow them to find full shipments back and forth to help reduce the cost. IMHO when I was looking I just chose to spend the money that I would pay for shipping on a local boat; one I could visually inspect it and secondly get more for my $$$.

I talked w/ Kyle at http://www.osborneinboardtransport.com very cool guy to deal w/ and willing to do whatever to lessen the cost for you. Call Kyle at (859) 595-0729

That's one heavy @$$ trailer Whistling.gif . Must be one of those 5 axle trailers.