Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Video from Midwest WoW

Henken

Heres a shot at my first time movie producing and hosting. The video is of my 3yr old wakesurfing for the first time, along with Tgaugh ripping it up.

I wish I had footage of others from the weekend but those of you that have attended a WoW, know how hard it is to get everyone together. Biggrin.gif

Please ignore the date and incorrect spelling at the end. I had a hard time editing after I saved it.

Can anyone tell me why the video is so small? or any other comments, suggestions for next time. :)

Video

That was FANTASTIC...I have so much dig video...I need to do something like that.

I like the soundtrack, what artist was the sound track by?

Jeremy - That was very, very cool! So that's what you were doing on Scott's boat Crazy.gif Yeah, the sound clip was an excellent choice. You are going to love that video when little Henken is not so little anymore.

Can't wait for more WOWs.

Edited by FijiRob
That was FANTASTIC...I have so much dig video...I need to do something like that.

Thanks for all the comments, I cant tell ya how many times I've watched it. I was really pumping Payton up trying to get her all excited to try it, I guess it worked! The other cool thing, my wife even tried surfing, and now she's hooked. I'm very proud of them both, especially Payton. Biggrin.gif

It really was a great day on the water :)

The song is by Moby and is titled Crush, its from the movie "The Beach"

The other cool thing, my wife even tried surfing, and now she's hooked. I'm very proud of them both, especially Payton. Biggrin.gif

So the CFO has been surfing since? Thats great! Yahoo.gif

If there's a Crandon WoW, I've gotta get my dad and bro surfing too so they'll split the cost of the initial cash outlay with me. :)

New pics in the Midwest WoW gallery this morning. Just a few anyways...

Yeah RoverOn you really do, especially since Heidi was surfing all weekend!

Any interest in Long Lake thursday morning?

We will be the ONLY boat on the lake...

I need to hang out in LL until 8:30 or 9am to take my dog to the vet...

BTW..with the filtering ponds they put and the lack of huge amounts of rain the lake is actually pretty clean....better than Bryant right now....

What a great, laid back way of getting the kiddos excited about being behind the boat.

So true, the only time she got a little scared was when we got closer to the swim platform :)

Edited by Henken