Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

User name

actionadd

Looks like most users are keeping there user names from MBO has anyone change theres and if so from what to what?

Mine has not changed.

Edited by actionadd
norcal, I am leaving for your neck of the woods tomorrow, Napa trip then April in Carneros Festival, hanging with some SJC folks.

Auto, how long you in town? Thursday through Sunday (Ooops, I put Saturday) down in Monterey is the largest cycling event in this country "The Sea Otter Classic". If you have a chance you should come down and check it out. Very cool. KCMOTOXXX, Malibudude, and Myself will all be there. Thumbup.gif

Edited by NorCaliBu
norcal, I am leaving for your neck of the woods tomorrow, Napa trip then April in Carneros Festival, hanging with some SJC folks.

Auto, how long you in town? Thursday through Saturday down in Monterey is the largest cycling event in this country "The Sea Otter Classic". If you have a chance you should come down and check it out. Very cool. KCMOTOXXX, Malibudude, and Myself will all be there. Thumbup.gif

Leaving mid sunday, but booked up in wine country area the whole time. Next time I am in the area, will try and hook up. Used to get to SJC all the time during the late 90's, now not so often.

I've done April in Carneros for a couple of years now, its a blast.

Lots of wineries that are not normally open to the public. 2 must sees. 1) Acaccia; great Pinot and they usually have a a german theme and band 2) Sonoma Creek; family owned and they will be partying with you. If you get burnt out on wine they usually have a keg of Sierra Nevada tapped somewhere. I you like Zinfadels, they have a 110yr old vine Zin which is awesome.

Wine.gif

Auto, how long you in town? Thursday through Saturday down in Monterey is the largest cycling event in this country "The Sea Otter Classic". If you have a chance you should come down and check it out. Very cool. KCMOTOXXX, Malibudude, and Myself will all be there. Thumbup.gif

Leaving mid sunday, but booked up in wine country area the whole time. Next time I am in the area, will try and hook up. Used to get to SJC all the time during the late 90's, now not so often.

Just let us norcal folks know that you're coming and we'll get you hooked up.

I don't remember who I was(Mike O), but now I am "MALIBUMAN"! Anyway "THANK YOU, THANK YOU", for this site as I thought all was lost, but my faith in fellow MBO is restored! The other site is so sad, lost, and misguided!!! The MBO'ers gotta stick together!!!! :salute: